Friday, July 16, 2010

Lamb Chops express themselves creatively

Well, it's finally the weekend! I don't have to hike up the mountain and dig for 7 hours for another two days. This past week, I let the Lamb Chops use my crayons and sketch book to pass the time. Let's see what they came up with!

Ah. Well, you can guess who drew this one. Also of note: Football Lamb Chop is the only one of the family who draws with her right hand. Who knew?

Here's a piece from Original LC. In her words: "There was a rainbow and the tornadoes came and blew it away."

Oh, now isn't that sweet? Just the thing you would expect from Baby LC.

Says Christmas LC: "We're all happy because we're all together and smiling."
Which brings up the question: Do you smile because you are happy, or are you happy because you smile? Let's return to Intro to Psych and ponder this question for a moment.

Hmm. Well, whereas Christmas LC's picture brought up hidden psychological inquiries, Mommy LC's picture is painfully transparent. You don't have to guess the meaning of this.
Muffins. In case you missed it.

And here is...oh. This...um. Poem.
Here Young and Agile LC, I'm going to give you a hug. You don't need to feel alone. And I know you probably feel ignored by Football LC right now--I'll have a word with her about Mr. Peanut. I'll take you outside sometime, just the two of us, ok?
But hey, in the meantime, you don't need to be in a white prison. I picked up a new clean pink sheet from the laundry pile!

So, I think I will take Young and Agile LC for a tour around the kibbutz very soon.

1 comment:

  1. I like how Football LC ran out of space on her speech bubble and made additions.

    ReplyDelete