Friday, August 20, 2010

Lamb Chops Welcome Home

Where have the Lamb Chops been? Things go by quickly now that we're home again. They've been spending most of their time up on the dresser, but they've been making some plans to do things. Also, they've been getting excited for Susanna's return from Korea!

The Lamb Chops haven't seen Susanna in over a year now, since they didn't get to come visit her in Korea in December. But they've been very excited, so I shouldn't have been surprised when we got back from the airport and saw them all waiting eagerly to say hello.

Coming in the door...and look who's here!

Football LC waves hello, Original LC holds some kind of sign, Mommy LC rests on poor Young and Agile LC's head, Christmas LC waits patiently. Baby LC: "I could take it or leave it."

She was excited to see Susanna, but she was just tired.
What's the sign say?

"I made it myself!"
I probably should have overseen the sign making.

Susanna is happy to see the Lamb Chops again!
And we were all happy, too. We went out to dinner together and spent the whole evening as a family.

Then in the morning, I woke up and came downstairs.

Oh, Lamb Chops! I forgot about you on the table in all the excitement! Oh, and poor Original LC had to sleep while hanging from the chair. I'll take you all back up to the dresser now, okay? And we'll do something really fun soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment