Monday, January 3, 2011

Lamb Chops road trip

On New Year's, we drove to Wisconsin for a family reunion. I thought of taking only one of the Lamb Chops along, but since we were staying overnight, I thought there should be two to keep each other company.

Mommy LC and Original LC were all set to go in the car! They were very good travelers.
We stopped for dinner and then went to the hotel.

Room service! Bring us some candy!

The two of them built a pillow fort. They wouldn't let me in.

Exploring the room. Original LC stops Mommy LC before she eats the soap.

Let's play tornado! Hahahahahaha!

Sleep tight, Lamb Chops!
In the morning, we went to church with family and then got together for lunch. There was a lot of cheese. We ate and then went outside to explore a bit. While we have much snow in Minnesota, almost all the snow in Wisconsin had melted.

Good Morning, Mequon! What a lovely morning.

Mommy LC is less of a morning person.

But we got a good picture of them in front of the duck pond, anyway.

And now, I'm afraid that I will be gone for two weeks away from all of the Lamb Chops. None of them are coming with me to Nicaragua. I'm sure they will be in good hands while I am gone, though. This trip showed how well they can get along with each other and keep good company! These are good little lambs :)

6 comments:

  1. I love what you do with the Lamb Chops! Very expressive & lovable little sock puppets they are! Curious: What does Lamb Chop think of the Slap Chop?
    http://www.slap-chop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, They aren't going to stow away to Nicaragua like they did to Israel?

    Wah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. This is in my favorites. Top three, let's say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you took along both Lamb Chops! I definitely snorted with laughter at many of these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best blog ever. Why has it not been updated since January 3?

    ReplyDelete