Friday, December 24, 2010

Lamb Chops decorate the tree

As promised! The next morning after putting up the tree, the Lamb Chops helped with decorating it.
Christmas Lamb Chop initiated the festivities with a dance. Then, we started with the lights.

Original Lamb Chop thought she could untangle them all by herself. Again, we see that trying to put up Christmas decorations alone does not work very well!

Mommy Lamb Chop proud!

We always used to get ornaments in threes for my sisters and I. One year, I was really concerned about them getting mixed up, so I wrote my name on every side of the box. And...wait for it...

Good Lord. But at least no one would take mine!

But...whaaaaat? Where did it go?
Lamb Chops, have you seen my ornament?

"Not me!"
Hmm. I think you're hiding something, Original LC.

"Ta Da! Hahahahaha!"
Thanks, Lamb Chop.

I hold up Baby Lamb Chop to put an ornament on the tree.

The action shot. Lovely!

All the excitement caught up to Christmas Lamb Chop. She was okay after a bit of rest.

Picking out an ornament to put on the tree. Mommy Lamb Chop is hogging all the ornaments.
But wait, what's this ornament?

Awwwww. Shameless, I know.

Here are a couple ornaments I made when I was 3 or 4. I think they're funny. Christmas Lamb Chop doesn't want them on the tree.

We don't have a star to top our tree, but Christmas Lamb Chop is a special kind of star herself.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

2 comments:

  1. Will the Lamb Chops cry when you have to take the tree down? How do you think Christmas Lamb Chop will take it?

    ReplyDelete