Monday, November 8, 2010

Lamb Chop at the apple orchard

Well, I've been a bit of a neglectful mother and haven't put up these pictures from when we went to the apple orchard like, three weeks ago. More? The weather this fall has been absolutely gorgeous. So, my sisters and Football LC and I had a lovely day at the orchard.

Are we there yet???
No, we just got in the car, Lamb Chop!

The first thing we did was go to the pumpkin patch. Lamb Chop settled on a pumpkin right away.

But upon closer inspection, the pumpkin was positively vomitorious.

Lamb Chop found an actual nice pumpkin this time, but we didn't get it. She wasn't very happy.
So, we moved on to the corn maze.

It was a bit too overwhelming for Lamb Chop.

She tried to make a break for it!

No no no, Lamb Chop! Come back! You'll get lost if you wander through the corn!

So, my sisters each took a hand and led Lamb Chop out of the maze.

We let her bask in the open air for a little while to calm her down. She sure enjoyed the apple trees!

We waited for about ten minutes to take this picture. Was it worth it? You decide.

What a day, huh Lamb Chop? If they had balloons at the apple orchard, I would have bought one for her.

2 comments:

  1. When Lamb Chop is sitting on the pumpkin, it looks like she's saying, "How high a ridge, I could not tell."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog makes me so happy. I have a lambchop family, too.

    ReplyDelete